LogIT Microsense Voltage and Current Sensors
Especially designed to work with the DataMeter, LIVE, and LogIT family of products.
Supplier: DCP Microdevelopment Limited CRD130545W
- Identify themselves to datalogger as soon as they are plugged in
- Automatically calibrate and make the most effective use of the analog or digital information
- Most are self-contained within a metal housing that encloses and protects the circuitry inside
- Remote leads available for more flexible experiment setup
- Designed specifically for use in schools
- Strong Din-type connections that have proven their reliability over many years
Voltage Measurement set measures general voltage in electronic circuits or for connecting to other sensors. Resolution: 0.02V DC.
Current Measurement adapter and probe measures current in a DC circuit. When measuring voltage at the same time, the negative terminal of each probe must be connected to the same point in the circuit.
Sensor adapter is a compact bi-polar voltage adapter.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok