LogIT Microsense Movement and Position Sensors
Especially designed to work with the DataMeter, LIVE, and LogIT family of products.
Supplier: DCP Microdevelopment Limited CRD130590R
- Identify themselves to datalogger as soon as they are plugged in
- Automatically calibrate and make the most effective use of the analog or digital information
- Most are self-contained within a metal housing that encloses and protects the circuitry inside
- Remote leads available for more flexible experiment setup
- Designed specifically for use in schools
- Strong Din-type connections that have proven their reliability over many years
Movement and position sensor has a spindle clamp and locking screw. Max. torque: 0.25 oz./in. Max. backlash: 0.1°. Max. holding load: 50g.
Light Gates have a 70mm gap. Light gate: 0 to 200Hz (resolution 1Hz). Counting: 0 to 200 counts/second. Rate: 0 to 250/min. (resolution 1/min.)
Reflective Light Switch incorporates a miniature infrared light source and receiver to detect the presence of close reflective objects.
Light Switch sensor has an integral light guide. Peak sensor response: 850 nanometers
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok