KOVA™ Liqua-Trol™ Liquid Controls
Ready-to-use bi-level liquid control for use with all major brands of urine chemistry dipsticks
Supplier: KOVA™ 87177
KOVA Liqua-Trol l control helps to validate the performance of urine chemistry test strips and readers and to focus on microscopic sediment analysis. Choose the KOVA controls that best meet the needs of your lab. For ready-to-use Urinalysis Controls, choose bi-level liquid control for all major brands of urine chemistry dipsticks.
- Ready-to-use liquid human urine control
- External quality control of physical, chemical and microscopic examination of urine specimens
- Available with or without microscopics
- Three levels of controls to monitor complete decision range for urine strip chemistries
- Value assignments available on all major systems for visual and instrument analysis
- Stability: stable until the expiration date stated on the label, when stored between 2° and 8°C. Do not freeze. Liqua-Trol can be stored at room temperature (20° to 25°C) for up to 30 days. Controls used at room temperature are for reagent strip and hCG testing only. Label the bottle with the date it was originally brought to room temperature to ensure proper performance.
Stable until expiration date stated on the label, when stored between 2° to 8°C. Do not freeze. Liqua-Trol can be stored at room temperature (20° to 25°C) for up to 30 days.
|CLSI and CLIA, ANSI Z400.5-2004|
|2°C to 8°C|
|Liqua-Trol Liquid Control with Microscopics|
|Level I (Abnormal)|
|Yellow, Green or Amber|
|Liqua-Trol Liquid Control with microscopics|
|Urine chemistry dipsticks|
|Validate performance of urine chemistry test strips and readers and to focus on microscopic sediment analysis|
|4 x 120 mL|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 1 Year
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok