Walter Products Life Size Skeleton Model with Muscles & Ligaments
This full-size skeleton is a great instructional aid for teaching anatomy. Carefully cast with natural color plastic and pelvis mounted on a metal stand with wheels.
Supplier: Walter Products B10215
- Life-size human skeleton made of high quality medical PVC
- Muscle origins (red) and insertions (blue) are accurately painted on the left side
- Ligaments are represented on the right side
- Skull has movable jaw, removable skull cap, suture lines and a full dentition
- Both arms and legs are joined by connectors and can be moved to demonstrate natural movement around the joint, they can also be removed for further study
- Comes pelvic mounted on a roller stand
|Model, Human Skeleton with Hand Painted Muscles and Ligaments|
|Skeleton & roller stand & diagram|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok