National Optical LED Microscope with 8 in. Tablet
The new line of digital compound microscopes with a detachable 8 in. LCD tablet features high speed, full-resolution imaging technology. Connect, view, and share images easily and affordable with the BTI1-214-LED Microscope model.
Supplier: National Optical BTI1213LED
- 45° inclined monocular viewing head rotates 360° for easy sharing by more than one student.
- 4-hole objective turret, reverse position, ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise changes in magnification.
- LED light rated up to 50,000 hours life, illumination equal to a 20 watt tungsten bulb.
- Batteries allow up to 500 recharges, for a total of 20,000 to 25,000 hours use from a single set of 3 AA rechargeable nickel hydride batteries.
- Battery charger included with microscope, automatically shuts off when batteries are fully charged - no danger of overcharging batteries and shortening battery life. No expensive recharger station needed. Plug directly into wall outlet, or use ordinary, inexpensive power strip for recharging multiple microscopes. Indicator light changes from red to green when fully charged.
- Single 8 hour charge allows up to 50 hours of use.
- Rheostat intensity control
- Coaxial focusing controls
- Safety rack stop prevents damage to slides and objective lenses.
- Large 120 x 120 mm stage, with professional quality, low profile mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial x-y controls.
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing mount, iris diaphragm, swing-out filter holder, blue filter supplied.
- Connection: WiFi; micro SD card
- WiFi (2.4 or 5GHz) and Ethernet (RJ45)
- MotiConnect App
- Connect 5 WiFi devices at one time
- Connect office/clinic/business network through RJ45 port connection
|1280 x 800 (Screen Resolution), 1920 x 1080/ 1280 x 720 (Wifi Resolution), 4.0 MP (Capture Resolution)|
|4X, 10X, 40XR|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok