Labconco™ WaterPro™ PS/UF Polishing System for Life Science Use
Labconco WaterPro™ PS/UF Polishing System for Life Science Use delivers Type I, 18.2 megohm-cm, pyrogen-free (upto 0.06 eμ/mL) water with TOC less than 10ppb.
Supplier: Labconco™ 9000771
Products in this grouping may have voltages other than the standard US 110/115V. Please review and confirm your selection before completing your order. Some of these products may not be returned.
- Timed dispense for unattended operation
- Automatic/intermittent recirculation through polishing loop to maintain water quality, minimize bacterial growth and reduce rinse up time
- LED flashes actual megohm-cm when water quality falls below set point (water quality alert)
- Dispense manually from a valve or with dispensing gun at rate of 1.1L/min.
- UV flush valve allows a small portion of the purified water to rinse the ultrafilter during automatic recirculation to extend the life of the ultrafilter
- Corrosion-resistant Type 304 stainless steel front panel
- Unpigmented virgin natural polypropylene bowls w/o impurities to contaminate water
- Quiet 1/4 hp motor and rotary vane recirculation pump
- Moisture sensor detects leak and signals inlet valve to close and pump to shut down
- Wall mountable
ETL listed (115V models); CE marked (230V models).
|PS/UF Polishing System with Dispensing Gun|
|Carbon filtration, deionization, ultrafiltration, ultraviolet oxidation|
|230 V 50/60 Hz|
|Pretreated Tap Water|
|TOC Less than10 ppb, pyrogen-free to 0.06eμ/mL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok