Labconco™ Hand-Held Digital Hygrometer
Measures both percent relative humidity and temperature in °F or °C. Sensing probe wand allows for more ergonomic probing of hard to reach sampling areas.
Supplier: Labconco™ 5244800
- Hand-held Digital Hygrometer is a battery operated instrument that measures both percent relative humidity from 0 - 100% with ±2% accuracy and temperature in °F or °C with ±0.54°F (±0.5°C) accuracy.
- Calculates the dew point temperature and wet bulb temperature based on the relative humidity and temperature readings
- Sensing probe wand allows for more ergonomic probing of hard to reach sampling areas.
- Minimum and maximum temperature and relative humidity reading may be stored in memory
- Memory function stores up to 25 sample readings
- Hold function freezes reading
- For use with all glove boxes
|Hand Held Digital Hygrometer|
|Minimum and maximum temperature and relative humidity reading may be stored in memory|
|9V alkaline battery|
|0 to 100%|
|For basic and controlled atmosphere glove boxes|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok