Epredia™ Lab Vision™ PT Module
Automatic pre-treatment module standardizes the manual steps associated with the pre-treatment of slides. Simultaneously perform dewaxing and antigen retrieval on slides prior to immunohistochemical staining.
Supplier: Epredia™ A80400012
Module offers consistent antigen retrieval for high quality immunohistochemistry. Using gentle heat, the retrieval device quickly produces outstanding results while maintaining the integrity of delicate tissue. In addition, most users can streamline testing practices by consolidating various antigen retrieval methods into only one or two PT Module antigen retrieval device procedures that can be run simultaneously. Precise temperature control without the damaging effects of temperature variations, microwaves or pressure delivers a level of consistency unmatched by any other instrument available.
- Easy to use, one-touch operation via built-in touchscreen
- Operator defined, preprogrammed time and temperature settings
- Dual reaction baths, each with 24-slide capacity, for simultaneous operation of two independent procedures
- Proprietary epitope recovery solutions for safe, nontoxic, solvent-free and environmentally improved dewaxing
- Provides for rapid, gentle heating, eliminating microwave and pressure cooker variability
- Maintains excellent tissue/cellular morphology
- Efficient, time-saving transfer of fully compatible slide racks directly to any Autostainer after treatment to avoid slide manipulation
- Fully programmable for overnight operation or delayed-start, early-morning pre-heating
- Can be connected to a remote computer to monitor and log antigen retrieval reports for regulatory compliance.
- The PT Module is fully automated and includes PT Monitor software for printing/maintenance of regulatory compliant procedural reports.
|5°C to 40°C
|10 A max 120 VAC
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok