- 10mM EDTA buffer, pH 8.0
- Dilute 10-fold with distilled water before use
Storage Conditions: Store at room temperature. Stable for up to 18 months. Contains no preservatives. For periods longer than 3 months, store at 2-8°CProcedure:
1. Place five-micron thick tissue sections on glass slides coated with poly L-lysine or APTES.
2. Deparaffinize and rehydrate sections as usual.
3. Place slides in a Coplin jar containing 1mM EDTA buffer, pH 8.0; cover with a vented plastic wrap and place the jar in a steamer (Black & Decker™) for 20 minutes.
4. Take out the jar and let the sections cool in the jar for 20 minutes at room temperature. THIS STEP IS VERY CRITICAL AND SHOULD NOT BE AVOIDED.
5. Wash sections in buffer for 2 x 5 minutes.
6. Block endogenous peroxidase as usual.
7. Wash sections in buffer for 2 x 5 minutes.
8. Block nonspecific sites with normal serum as usual.
9. Place optimally diluted primary antibody on the sections (incubation time and temperature for a given set of experimental conditions should be determined by the investigator).
10. Wash sections in buffer for 2 x 5 minutes.
11. Remaining procedure is same as routinely performed in your laboratory.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok