Lab-Aids™ ABO-Rh Combination Blood Typing Kit
Provides information on several different subjects related to blood typing.
Supplier: Lab-Aids™ 1C32
- 32 Combi-Slide guide
- One of each drop-controlled bottle blood-typing serum, Type Anti-A, Type Anti-B and Type Anti-Rh
- 32 spatulas for Anti-A serum (blue)
- 32 spatulas for Anti-B serum (yellow)
- 32 spatulas for Anti-Rh serum (red)
- 32 pre-saturated alcohol pads
- 32 sterile disposable blood lancets
- 32 student worksheets and guides
- Instruction manual with MSDS
This popular Lab-Aids product combines all the features of Basic Blood Typing and Rh Blood Typing kits with a specially designed Slide Guide™. Provides information on the history of the blood factors, hereditary determination, individual typing techniques, comparisons of blood types in world populations, and blood typing birth problems.
- Determine ABO blood type and Rh factor
- Correlate agglutination to antigen production
- Observe and study Rh mechanisms and relationships to transfusion and genetics
- Classroom size: 32 students
|Observe and study rh mechanisms and relationships to transfusion and genetics|
|32 Combi slide guide, one of each drop controlled bottle Blood typing Serum, type Anti-A, type Anti-B and type Anti-Rh, 32 spatulas for Anti-A Serum (blue), 32 spatulas for Anti-B Serum (yellow), 32 spatulas for Anti-Rh Serum (red), 32 pre-saturated Alcohol pads, 32 sterile disposable Blood lancets, 32 student worksheets and guides, Instruction manual with MSDS|
|Abo-Rh Combination Blood Typing Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok