KOVA™ Urine Dipstick Chemistry Control: KOVA-Trol™ II Low, 4 x 15mL, KOVA-Trol II; Low abnormal; 4 x 15mL
Human urine-based in freeze dried vials at low abnormal with microalbumin and creatinine values
Supplier: KOVA™ 87130
Human urine-based in freeze dried vials at low abnormal with microalbumin and creatinine valuesKOVA controls helps to validate the performance of urine chemistry test strips and readers and helps to focus on microscopic sediment analysis. Choose the KOVA controls that best meet the needs of your lab. For maximum quality control information for Urinalysis testing, choose the KOVA-Trol line of lyophilized controls.
- External quality control of physical, chemical and microscopic examination of urine specimens
- Available with or without microscopics
- Three levels of controls to monitor complete decision range for urine strip chemistries
- Value assignments available on all major systems for visual and instrument analysis
- Stability: 27 month shelf life at 2° to 8°C and 7 days after reconstitution
Lyophilized KOVA-Trol product is stable until the expiration date stated on the label when stored between 2° to 8°C. Following reconstitution, keep the liquid KOVA-Trol stoppered and refrigerated.
|2°C to 8°C|
|KOVA-Trol II Low Abnormal Urinalysis Controls|
|Level II Low (Abnormal)|
|Instrument strip readings|
|Physical, chemical and microscopic examination of Urine|
|4 x 15 mL|
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 18 Months
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok