DWK Life Sciences Kimble™ Kontes™ Brand 10mm NMR Sample Tubes
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 8973200008
Kontes™ NMR sample tubes are used extensively in high resolution NMR spectroscopy. Precision-manufactured tubes designed for use in high-resolution NMR spectroscopy that characterizes organic molecules through measurement of the resonant frequencies of atomic nuclei. Research applications include analysis of polymer structures and organic solutions.
- Each tube meets rigid specifications for wall thickness, variation and camber so as to assure precise measurements and reproducibility
- Used with 60 to 200MHz NMR spectrometers
- Low tolerances held in wall variation camber
- Suitable for use in instruments at higher field strength (200-500MHz)
- Manufactured from ASTM™ Type1 borosilicate glass
- Wall variation and camber depend, in part, on tube length
- All sample tubes come with plastic compression-fit caps and sandblasted marking spots
High resolution NMR spectroscopy
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok