Thermo Scientific™ KingFisher™ Duo Prime Purification System
This compact purification instrument provides high quality yields of nucleic acids (DNA/RNA) and proteins with excellent reproducibility and minimal hands-on time.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 5400110
Reap high yields of quality nucleic acids from a variety of starting materials with the Thermo Scientific™ KingFisher™ Duo Prime purification system. This compact instrument is ideal for laboratories requiring nucleic acid purification, and is easily modified for use in proteomics and cell isolation. It provides excellent reproducibility with minimal hands-on time, and has a small footprint in the lab. New features, including a UV lamp for easy decontamination and optional bar-code reader enhance functionality.
Features of the KingFisher Duo Prime system
- Isolates DNA, RNA and proteins from a variety of starting materials including cell-free body fluids, blood, bacteria, cell cultures, tissue and plant samples; with volumes ranging up to 5 mL
- Automated magnetic bead technology, included in all KingFisher systems, allows excellent recovery of samples with great reproducibility and efficiency
- Built-in UV lamp delivers easy and effective decontamination
- Optional bar-code reader allows users to track samples directly in the internal software
- Use with optimized KingFisher Pure DNA and RNA isolation kits and protocols for a complete, easy-to-use solution, or customize with Thermo Scientific™ BindIt™ software to create your own protocols
- Available in eight languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Chinese, Japanese, Russian and Portuguese
Operating with BindIt Software
- Protocols can be modified or developed, as well as imported directly to the instrument using PC or via USB stick
- Able to save run log files individually, providing traceability and complete data management
- Flexible, fast and compact size system for diverse applications
|96 DW plate 50 to 1000 μL, 24 DW plate 200 to 5000 μL, Elution strip 30 to 130 μL|
|LCD color display|
|DNA and RNA isolation from various starting materials, proteomic applications, cell isolation|
|ca. >1 μm|
|Up to 12 (12-pin magnet head); Up to 6 (6-pin magnet head)|
|Up to 16 hr.|
|Space for ca. 200 protocols|
|Using PC or USB memory device|
|KingFisher Duo Prime|
|4° to 75°C in RT (elution strip)|
|Special design, 1 x 12 format|
|10°C to 75°C in RT (plate row A)|
|12-pin or 6-pin|
|Microtiter 96 Deepwell plate (95040450); KingFisher Flex 24 Deepwell plate (95040470)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For research use only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.