DWK Life Sciences Kimble™ Kontes™ 10mL Tapered Concentrator Tube for Evaporative Concentrators
This tapered concentrator tube, for use with Kuderna-Danish and other concentrators, may be detached from the complete assembly and stoppered for analysis or storage.
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 5700610519
- May be detached from the complete assembly and stoppered for analysis or storage
- Secure to assembly with 675300 polyacetal Standard Taper clamp
- Tube Capacity 10mL
- Graduation Intervals (mL) 0-5 in 0.5, 5-10 in 1
- Height 100mm
- Standard Taper joints 19/22
- Case of 1
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
|0 to 10 mL/0.5 mL|
|Kuderna-Danish and Other Concentrators|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok