Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
DWK Life Sciences KIMBLE™ Disposable Borosilicate Pasteur Pipette
KIMBLE™ Disposable Borosilicate Pasteur Pipette - These Pasteur-type pipettes are intended for one-time use in the transfer of small volumes.
Supplier: DWK Life Sciences 8833500575
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Designed to ASTM E732-80 Standard Specification for Disposable Pasteur-Type Pipette
- Borosilicate pipets are manufactured from 51 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass tubing conforming to USP Type 1 and ASTM E438, Type 1, Class B requirements
- Soda lime pipets are manufactured from 90 expansion soda lime glass tubing conforming to USP Type III requirements
- Ideal for the one-time use for small volume liquid transfer
- Available either unplugged or with a cotton plug to suit most applications
- Supplied both sterile and non-sterile
- Blood bank pipettes (63C49 and 63C50) dispense 25 +/-3 drops per mL of serum or red cells at 23°C when held at 45°
- Monstr-Pette™ (63DP1005) has a wider tip ID of 1.5mm and is ideally suited to more viscout samples
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok