Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Nemesis™ Rx Reader Safety Glasses
Click to view available options
- Equipped to suit those who need vision assistance
- Polycarbonate lenses provide 99.9% UVA/ UVB/UVC protection to help prevent eye damage like cataracts, retinal damage, and other conditions that can cause temporary vision loss
- Wraparound frame has a base curve of 8 that extends the range of peripheral protection, as well as soft touch temples for comfort
- Corrective lenses are hard coated for scratch resistance and longer life
- Each pair comes with a neck cord for securing
- Manufactured to comply with the ANSI / ISEA Z87.1+ standard for personal eye protection
- Comfortable and functional for construction, manufacturing, and a host of other industries
- Patented FLEX-DRY designed to be extremely flexible, to channel sweat away from the eyes, and to help prevent slippage down the nose for long-term comfort
Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 Impact standards
CE EN 166: 2001 (Clear lens only); CSA Z94.3-07 (Clear lens only).
|Certifications/Compliance||ANSI Z87.1; CE EN 166: 2001;CSA Z94.3-07|
|Product Type||Reader Safety Glasses|
|For Use With (Application)||Industrial manufacturing, outdoor environments, impact, splash, grinding/chipping, shaving/sanding|