Kimberly-Clark Professional™ Kimtech Pure™ A5 Sterile Cleanroom Apparel
100% polypropylene breathable SMS fabric has cloth-like feel
Kimtech™ A5 Sterile Cleanroom Coveralls have an average bacterial filtration efficiency (BFE) of 96% and are made of 100% polypropylene breathable SMS fabric, which gives the wearer cloth-like comfort.
The Reflex Coverall Design is 7.5 times more rip-resistant than ANSI minimum standards and offers excellent fit and freedom of movement for the wearer. This personal protective apparel is triple-bagged and vacuum packaged, suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms.
It is not made with natural rubber latex, silicone, or the BHT preservative and is designed for single-use (disposable PPE). The easy-to-don, individually packaged coveralls feature a mandarin collar, thumb loops and tunneled elastics.
- 25 Kimtech™ A5 Sterile Cleanroom Coveralls/Case
- Triple bagged, vacuum packed, suitable for ISO Class 5 or higher cleanrooms; CE certified (Category III)
- Reflex Coverall Design offers excellent fit and freedom of movement and 7.5 times more rip-resistant than ANSI minimums
- This protective apparel isn't made with natural rubber latex, BHT preservative or silicone
- Kimtech™ A5 Cleanroom Apparel is manufactured in an ISO-certified facility, clean-processes and individually packaged under cleanroom conditions
|Closure Type||Built-in snap|
|Description||Tunnelized elastic, built-in thumb loop, folded inside out pattern or cuffed|
|For Use With (Application)||ISO Class 5 or higher cleanroom environment|