Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Kemtec™ Seawater Analysis Kit
Students analyze chloride content of seawater samples.
Supplier: Aqua Phoenix Scientific 4102
Includes: Silver nitrate, potassium chromate indicator, Atlantic Ocean water, Pacific Ocean water, Gulf of Mexico water, instructor manual, SDS, assessment manual and student data sheets
Requires : Goggles and 25mL burets.
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Students use volumetric titration technique and analyze samples from the Atlantic Ocean, Pacific Ocean and Gulf of Mexico
- Water from local sources can also be analyzed
- Constant ratio of dissolved substances in sea water allows concentration of salt and other elements to be calculated from chlorine concentration
- Students use their lab data to compare and contrast climates and factors affecting salinity of Atlantic and Pacific Oceans and the Gulf of Mexico
- Investigate how earth is affected if climate change continues to disrupt the ocean conveyor belt system
- Grades 10 to 12
- Class size: 24 students
|Analyze chloride content of seawater samples|
|Instructor manual, msds, assessment manual, student data sheets, special needs, silver nitrate solution, potassium chromate indicator solution, atlantic ocean water, pacific ocean water, gulf of mexico water|
|Seawater Analysis Kit|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok