Kemtec™ Plant Cloning Kit
Reproduce entire plant systems from a section of a single plant.
Manufacturer: Kemtec 2504
Propagating plants by cloning teaches the importance of sterile biological techniques.
- Students practice sterile technique required for many biotechnology methods
- Students germinate carrot seeds to provide plant material from which to establish callus culture
- Students induce development of multiple shoots (plantlets) from callus tissue
- Extended process takes approximately four months
- No hood or incubator required
- Includes detailed instruction manual and PowerPoint presentation with images of plant material at various stages of experiment
- For grades 9 to 12
- Class size: 24 students
Perishable reply card items ship separately upon request and only in the continental US.
|8 to 12|
|MSDS, methods of assessment manual, power point presentation with images of plant material at various stages of the experiment, Knife, spray bottle, pipets, shallow Petri dishes, deep Plastic bags, carrot seeds, plant cloning CD, seed germination media, callus initiation media, shoot induction media, Silver Nitrate solution, instructor manual|
|Reproduce entire plant systems from a section of a single plant|
|Kemtec™ Plant Cloning-1 Kit|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok