Kemtec™ DNA Model with Paint Kit
Enhance lectures or labs with this model enlarged 100 million times (scale 10cm × 1nm).
Supplier: Aqua Phoenix Scientific 9102
- The model depicts DNA structure containing 16 nucleotide pairs (eight AT, eight GC pairs)
- Fast and easy assembly with Pop-it™ bead construction
- Model is shipped unassembled and unpainted with chrome-like stand and stained mahogany base
- Dimensions: 60.9 × 20.3cm (24 × 8 in.)
- Grades 7 to 14
- Building and painting project ideal for six students at time
- Antiparallel DNA strands
- Ten nucleotide pairs/revolution
- Five prime and three prime ends of strands
- Hydrogen bonding of basepairs AT vs. GC base pairing
- 0.34nm spacing
- 3.4nm pitch
Painting is not required for normal use.
|DNA Model with Paint|
|Demonstrate antiparallel DNA strands, ten Nucleotide pairs/revolution, five prime and three prime ends of strands, Hydrogen bonding of basepairs AT vs. GC base pairing 0.34nm spacing 3.4nm pitch|
|Instructor manual, student problem sheet, figure sheets (13 figures), metal rod paired Wooden base, AT (Adenine-Thymine), GC (Guanine-Cytosine) deoxyribose units, abbreviated phosphate groups, Carbon atoms (of deoxyribose) bond phosphate to Carbon (of deoxyribose) bond, spacers, flat washer, threaded washer, wing nut, top nut, set of six different colors of model paint and paint thinner|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok