Kemtec™ Building Simple DC Circuits with Real Electronic Components Kit
Teach simple DC circuitry using real components and help students relate projects to real world applications.
Manufacturer: Kemtec 15224
This basic kit introduces the use of easy-to-manipulate, reusable, solder-less breadboards, resistors, LEDs, jump wires and batteries, allowing hands-on experience with circuitry components for individual students.
- Students learn to design circuits and read circuit diagrams
- Students can investigate effects of resistors and LEDs in real circuits
- Instructor's manual included with reproducible student guides covering stepwise experimental protocols, simple circuit diagrams, homework assignments and assessment materials
- Includes separate assignments for middle and high school levels
- Complete unit with five experiments, lecture information, sample data, and complete answer keys
- Complete kit also includes one digital multimeter for teacher to demonstrate how to measure voltage, current and resistance so that data may be collected for problem
- Available as single kit (1 to 4 students) or class-pack kit (24 students)
- Grade 7 to 10
|7 to 10|
|Teach electronic circuitry using real components and help students relate projects to real life applications|
|5 experiments, lecture information, sample data, complete answer keys, real electronic components kit, instructor's manual|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok