Kemtec™ Blood Typing with Saliva Kit
Students use their own saliva, from which antigen secretors will be able to determine their ABO blood type.
Supplier: Aqua Phoenix Scientific 3214
- Provides real antisera for demonstrating true ABO blood typing agglutination reactions
- Enhanced instructor's manual with background information, reproducible student protocols and worksheets and complete answer keys
- Ideal for students in advanced biology, physiology, genetics, forensics, or biochemistry
- Antisera and blood cells are perishable, refrigeration prolongs shelf life
- Materials sufficient for up to 50 tests
- Grades 9-14
- Class size: 24 students
Materials must ship 2nd day air on ice in summer months. Reply card items are only shipped within the continental United States. Cells should be used within 20 days.
|Blood Typing Kit|
|8 to 12|
|Return cards for vials of a, b and o red blood cells, vials of anti-a and anti-b sera, lectin h, instructor's manual, 30 student handbooks|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok