Kemtec™ AP™ Chemistry Kits: Acid-Base Titrations: An Inquiry Investigation
Students standardize a sodium hydroxide titrant with a primary standard, KHP; then find the concentration of an unknown acid solution.
Manufacturer: Aqua Phoenix Scientific 16104
Ideal for fulfilling the AP Chemistry Inquiry requirements as students investigate: What is the mass percent of citric acid in a piece of candy such as a Sour Patch Kid™, Warhead™, Smartee™ or Sweet Tart™?
- Minimal prep time and easily adapted to shorter lab periods
- Ideal for AP or Honors Chemistry
- Instructor's manual features background material, easy-to-follow stepwise protocols, assessment questions, sample data, modeled calculations, and an answer key
- Kit designed to exceed 2013 AP Next Generation National Standards
- Meets AP Science Practices 2 & 3
- Targets Grades: 10-14
- Accomodates 24 Students Working in Groups of two
Kemtec AP kits are compatible with optional data collection and simulations using TI-Nspire™ handhelds and software. Free activities can be found at www.fisheredu.com/TI.
|Meets new 2013 AP standards, meets AP science practices 2 and 3|
|For fulfilling the ap chemistry inquiry requirements as students investigate, students standardize a sodium hydroxide titrant with a primary standard, khp, then find the concentration of an unknown acid solution|
|Acid-Base Titrations An Inquiry Investigation Science Kit|
|10 to 14|
|Potassium acid phthalate, acs, 12n sodium hydroxide, 30ml phenolphthalein ind solution, 1n, 60ml hydrochloric acid|
|24 Students (12 Groups)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok