Kemtec™: Analysis of Fingerprints
Encourages students to learn and experiment with dusting and developing latent prints.
Manufacturer: Kemtec 10504
- Define latent fingerprints found on various surfaces
- Compare prints using standards developed by the FBI to identify a would-be suspect
- Prepare evidence for analysis and identification of fingerprints
- Develop prints on paper using ninhydrin and Lugol's iodine method
- Visualize fingerprint on metal spoon with cyanoacrylate fuming method
- Grades 7-14
- Class size: 24 students (six groups of four)
|Analysis Of Fingerprints Kit|
|7 to 14|
|Instructor manual, student data sheets, msds, “fbi” fingerprint classification sheets, bond paper, filter paper, gloves, pipet, fingerprint brushes, magnifying glasses, forceps, jars with caps, metal spoons, aluminum foil, superglue, ink pads, scotch tape|
|Fume hood, (6) 1 qt. jars or 1L beakers|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok