Justrite™ Sure-Grip™ EX Piggyback Corrosives/Acid Steel Safety Cabinet
Expand storage and safely segregate corrosives using cabinets with exclusively formulated paint and poly trays that resist acids, bases and solvents. The Justrite™ Sure-Grip™ EX Piggyback Corrosives/Acid Steel Safety Cabinet features an easy-to-remove liner for quick cleaning of drips and leaks.
Supplier: Justrite™ 891322/EMD
- Designed to mount on top of Justrite standard 30- and 45-gallon (114- and 170L) safety cabinets, these Piggyback cabinets create a safe storage space without taking up any valuable floor space
- Cabinets can also be used independently as a wall-mount unit or on a countertop
- All models come with double-wall construction, dual vents, grounding wire connections, adjustable shelves, leakproof sills, three-point self-latching doors and leveling feet
- Manual-close door(s) opens to a full 180 degrees and self-latches when pushed closed
- Polyethylene trays attached to galvanized steel shelves and a separate polyethylene liner for the bottom sump resist aggressive chemicals
- Easy-to-remove liner for quick cleaning of drips and leaks
- All epoxy baked-on powder-coat finish, inside and out, provides increased chemical resistance
|Double wall, dual vents, grounding wire connections, adjustable shelves, leakproof sills, three-point self latching doors and leveling feet, Polyethylene trays and more!|
|14.56 x 39.5 x 13 in. (37 x 100.3 x 33 cm)|
|Piggyback storage cabinet|
|FM, NFPA, OSHA, U (NFPA)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok