Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Fisherbrand™ Isotemp™ Ultra Low Temperature Freezer
Fisherbrand™ Isotemp™ Ultra Low Temperature Freezer is dependable for storage applications with energy and space savings features.
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
Fisher Isotemp -80°C ultra-low freezers are the sustainable and reliable solution with ultimate sample security and operational savings for every lab. Vacuum panel insulation provides maximum storage capacity in a smaller footprint.
- Hydrocarbon technology saves up to 25% energy usage over conventional refrigerant ultra low freezers(1) and reduces stress on operating systems promoting outstanding reliability
- Designed for quick recovery after door openings to maximize sample protection
- Only 53dBA sound output enables the units to be utilized in the lab
- Touch screen information center is simple and easy to use.
- Security features include alarm settings and padlock compatible doors
- Compatible with most racking systems
- Manufactured in award winning zero-waste to landfill facility
- Natural refrigerants and water blown foam insulation, making the Isotemp series compliant with European Union F-Gas standards
- US: Two years parts and labor, additional 2 years compressor parts only. Canada: 5 years parts and labor.
Footnotes: (1) Internal data comparing 11.2 kWh/day to UXF600 = 14.9 kWh/day. Data on file
Warranty and Services
2 years parts and labor + additional 2 yrs. compressor parts
|Ultra-Low Freezer, Upright|
|-50°C to -86°C|
US: 2 years parts and labor + additional 2 years compressor parts
CA: 5 year standard warranty
|6 in.; doorway width clearance 34.5 in. (87.6 cm)|
|98.1 x 111.1 x 198.1 cm (38.62 x 43.74 x 77.99 in.)|
|NEMA 6-15 P|
|208 V 60 Hz|
|R290 / R170+R290 Mix|
|28.8 cu. ft.|
|Cold Rolled Steel|
|2 in. Boxes (600)|
|Long term storage|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok