Invitrogen™ TOPO™ TA Cloning™ Kit, with pCR™2.1-TOPO™, One Shot Mach1™-T1R Chemically Competent E. coli, and PureLink™ Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit
Designed for cloning PCR products directly from a PCR reaction in just 5 minutes
Supplier: Invitrogen™ K451022
Includes: Topoisomerase I-activated pCR™2.1-TOPO™ vector; PCR buffer; Salt solution; dNTPs; Control template; M13 forward and reverse primers; Control PCR primers; Sterile water; One Shot™ Chemically Competent or Electrocomp™ E. coli; S.O.C. medium; Supercoiled pUC19 control plasmid
Uses a pCR™-TOPO Vector with covalently bound topoisomerase I for fast cloning and recombinants.
- 3'-T overhangs for direct ligation of Taq-amplified PCR products
- Choice of T7 (pCR2.1-TOPO™) or T7 and SP6 (pCRII-TOPO™) promoters for in vitro RNA transcription and sequencing. Each vector also contains M13 forward and reverse primer sites for sequencing.
- EcoR I sites flanking the PCR product insertion site for easy excision of inserts
- Kanamycin and ampicillin resistance genes for your choice of selection in E. coli
- Easy blue/white colony screening for selection of recombinants
- TOPO TA Cloning Kits are available in combo kits combined with a PureLink™ Quick Plasmid Miniprep Kit (50 preps) for fast plasmid purification of your TOPO-cloned inserts for downstream analysis
Cloning, PCR Cloning
• Topoisomerase I-activated pCR™2.1-TOPO™ vector
• PCR buffer
• Salt solution
• Control template
• M13 forward and reverse primers
• Control PCR primers
• Sterile water
Store at -5 to -30°C.
All reagents are stable for 6 months when properly stored.
• One Shot™ Chemically Competent or Electrocomp™ E. coli
• S.O.C. medium
• Supercoiled pUC19 control plasmid
Store at -68 to -85°C.
|TOPO-TA Cloning Vectors|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.