United Scientific Supplies Introductory Optical Bench Set
An economical, high quality bench set that works well for introductory lens work.
Supplier: United Scientific Supplies OBSET4
- This introductory bench set allows the basic properties of lenses to be explored.
- The optical elements are mounted in robust molded holders that are pushed into sockets in the riders.
- Each rider can accept up to three elements.
- The riders slide freely on the aluminum bench until an optical element is pushed in, when the rider locks in place. This eliminates accidental repositioning allowing the entire lightweight setup to be carried around without anything falling off.
- The LED-illuminated object is self-contained (powered by an AAA battery– no cables) and generates bright, clear images on the opaque screen.
- Four high quality lenses are included, all with 50 mm diameter.
- The focal lengths are, +100 mm, +150 mm, +200 mm, (all convex) and– 150 mm (concave).
|5 to 12|
|Physics - Optics|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok