3B Scientific™ Intramuscular Injection Simulator - Upper Leg
3B Scientific™ Intramuscular Injection Simulator - Upper Leg realistically displays all of the important anatomical, palpable landmarks such as patella and greater trochanter for realistic practice of correct intramuscular injections.
Supplier: 3B Scientific™ P56
- Built-in fine electronics produce audio-visual feedback of the result, e.g. correct or incorrect injection, bone contact, or false localization.
- Additional training and control modes optionally provide an immediate or subsequent performance check under training conditions.
- Included life-like silicone skin is extremely durable and can be exchanged quickly and easily when necessary.
- Intramuscular simulator is supplied with:
- Two AA batteries
- Detailed instruction manual
- 5 mL injection syringe
- 21 gauge (0.8 x 50 mm) injection cannula
|Upper Leg IM Injection Simulator|
|2 AA batteries, Instruction manual, 5 mL injection syringe, 21 gauge cannula|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok