International Enviroguard™ GammaGuard CE™ Sterile Cleanroom SleevesCatalog Number 19472646
Sterile sleeves are made of a comfortable fabric that protects against various liquids and particulates. Each sleeve is individually packaged and sterilized to a 10-6 sterility assurance level (SAL) preventing workplace contamination and cross-contamination. The low-linting fabric helps reduce the release of unwanted particulates to prevent product damage and workplace contamination. Sleeves are designed with tunnelized elastic, providing a more secure closure and stronger seams. This also contains raw edges that can create and release additional particulates. Sleeves are tear-resistant and made in an ISO-certified facility to ensure the highest quality.
- Sterile-Don™ packaging protects against contamination during donning
- GammaGuard CE™ helps keep the wearer cooler vs many competitive fabrics
- Generous 21.5 in. length provides excellent arm coverage
- Meets high manufacturing standards - made in an ISO-certified facility
- Certificate of sterility included in each case
- The tear-resistant fabric ensures your safety in challenging environments
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok