International Enviroguard™ GammaGuard CE™ Sterile Cleanroom Shoe CoversCatalog Number p-4162782
Sterile shoe covers are made of comfortable fabric and include non-skid soles to help prevent accidental slips as you work. Shoe covers protect against liquids and particulates, so your shoes stay pristine. Each shoe cover is low-linting and sterilized to the highest Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6. The low-linting fabric helps reduce the release of unwanted particulates in your work area while tunnelized elastic also contains particle shed. Each pair of shoe covers is individually bagged to help prevent cross-contamination. Each bag includes a red indicator dot for proof of sterilization.
- Sterile-Don™ packaging protects against contamination during donning
- GammaGuard CE™ helps keep wearers cooler vs many competitive fabrics
- Tear-resistant fabric ensures your safety in demanding environments
- Meets high manufacturing standards - made in an ISO-certified facility
- Certificate of sterility included in each case
- Bound seams
|ISO, ANSI ISEA 101-1996 R2034
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok