Eisco™ Intermediate Spectrometer
The Intermediate Spectrometer is robust enough for student use, yet capable of advanced work.
Manufacturer: Eisco™ PH0619
- Fixed 150 mm diameter
- Table and telescope independent of each other
- Both movements can be read to 30 sec. of arc using double verniers
- Both rotations have fine-adjustment screws
- Release of clamping screw enables coarse adjustment to be made by hand
- Mounted on movable pillar fitted with 178 mm focus achromatic objective
- 32 mm clear aperture
- Fitted with a 15X Ramsden eyepiece and glass cross-line graticule
- Mounted on movable pillar
- Fitted with 178 mm focus achromatic objective, 32 mm clear aperture
- Marked with lines to assist placing the prism with respect to the table leveling screws
- Interchangeable clamping units
- Diffraction grating holder
Supplied in a Styrofoam™ case housed within a wooden case.
|150 mm Table and telescope independent, collimator, 178 mm focus achromatic adjustment, 32 mm clear aperture, prism table mountable on spectrometer, with 15X Ramsden eyepiece, Glass cross-line graticule|
|16.53 x 12.2 x 11.02 in. (42 x 31 x 28 cm)|
|For student use capable of advanced work|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok