Innovating Science™ Small Group Learning: Introduction To Chemical Equations
Students will perform a series of experiments highlighting the differences in chemical reactions and use what they learn to write balanced chemical reaction equations
Supplier: Aldon Corporation IS2514SGL
Chemical reactions take place all around us. Being able to identify reactions and communicate what is happening is vital to the scientific community.
- Kit will introduce two common types of chemical reactions; single replacement and double replacement.
- Contains enough materials for 5 groups
- Teacher's manual and Student Study Guide copymasters are included
- Aligned to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Disciplinary Core Ideas: PS1.A; PS1.B
- Performance Expectations:MS-PS1-2; MS-PS1-5; HS-PS1-1; HS-PS1-7
- Cross Cutting Concepts: Patterns; Energy and Matter
- Engineering Practices: Developing and Using Models; Analyzing and Interpreting Data
|Next Gen Aligned|
|13 to 20|
|1 x 20 mL Cobalt Nitrate, 0.1 M; 1 x 20 mL Cupric Nitrate, 0.1 M; 1 x 20 mL Ferric Nitrate, 0.1 M; 1 x 20 mL Nickel Nitrate, 0.1 M; 1 x 20 mL Aluminum Nitrate, 0.1M; 4 x 25 mL Sodium Hydroxide, 0.2M; 2 x 25 mL Hydrochloric Acid, 2.0M; 2 x 25 mL Silver Nitrate, 0.1M; 3 Zinc Metal pieces; 5 Copper Wire pieces; 1 pack Wooden Dowels; 12 Graduated Pipettes|
|7 to 14|
|Cardboard Box Kit|
|11.1 x 8.8 x 4 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Next Generation Science Standards is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.