Innovating Science™ Small Group Learning: Electrochemical Series
Students will study electrochemical series.
Manufacturer: Aldon Corporation IS8030SGL
- The electrochemical series is built up by arranging various redox equilibria in order of their standard electrode potentials (redox potentials).
- When a strip of metal (an electrode) is placed in water the metal has a tendency to go into solution as ions with a simultaneous build up of electrons on the metal strip.
- This process produces an electrical potential difference between the metal and solution which is called an electrode potential (E°).
- Kit contains enough material for 5 groups
- Teacher's Manual and Student Study Guide copymasters are included
|Next Gen Aligned|
|7 to 14|
|Cardboard Box Kit|
|13 to 20|
|5 Copper Metal Strips; 5 Aluminum Metal Strips; 5 Magnesium Metal Strips; 5 Iron Metal Strips; 5 Zinc Metal Strips; 8 Filter Paper Strips; 1 ea EZ-Prep to make 500 mL of each of the following solutions: Copper Sulfate, 0.1M, Aluminum Sulfate, 0.1M, Magnesium Sulfate, 0.1M, Iron Sulfate, 0.1M, Zinc Sulfate, 0.1M|
|9 x 6.5 x 2.8 in.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok