Motic™ Swift Line Infinity Compound Microscope, Trinocular Head
The M17 microscope series features infinity corrected plan optics ideal for college laboratories veterinary and medical applications. Supplied with trinocular head this research level microscope also incorporates 3W LED illumination.
Supplier: Motic™ Swift Line M17TP
The M17 compound microscope series features infinity corrected plan optics, ideal for college laboratories, veterinary and medical applications. Supplied with trinocular head, this research level microscope also incorporates 3W LED illumination and wide field 20 mm eyepieces for a very crisp image.
With the optional C-mount adapter, you can easily attach any C-mount ready imagining device.
- Widefield 10x /20 mm eyepieces
- Trinocular viewing head with 30° inclined eyepieces, with diopter and interpupillary adjustment 54 mm to 76 mm
- Infinity corrected 4x (0.10 N.A.), 10x (0.25 N.A.), 40xR (0.65 N.A.) and 100xR oil immersion (1.25 N.A.) objectives. (Only the 100xR objective is oil immersion.) PLAN lenses. All are parfocalled, parcentered and color-coded
- Quad objective turret is ball-bearing mounted for smooth, precise positioning of objectives. Mounted in reverse position to facilitate ease in changing slides
- 3W LED
- Illumination on/off switch
- 110 V to 220 V switching power supply, unit shipped with American plug
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing controls, coarse has tension adjustment, fine is graduated
- Large 5-3/4 in. x 5-1/2 in. (142 mm x 140 mm) stage; built-in, low profile, ball-bearing mounted mechanical specimen holder with low-position coaxial controls
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser has rack & pinion focusing and iris diaphragm
|Advanced Infinity Compound|
|4X, 10X, 40XR, 100XR|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok