The instrument provides consistent and uniform shaking action. Microprocessor displays last set point and restarts if power is interrupted. Easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1°C increments. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time. Display is easily visible across lab benches.
- LED display for temperature/time, speed
- Microprocessor control: The variable speed microprocessor control provides consistent, uniform shaking action. Microprocessor will display last set-point and will restart if power is interrupted.
- PID temperature controller: Maintains precise temperature control from ambient +5°C to 65°C. Easy-to-use controls allow users to adjust temperature in 1°C increments.
- Triple eccentric drive: Permanently lubricated ball bearings and maintenance free, brushless DC motor provide reliable service and continuous duty operation.
- LED display: Touch pad controls with easy-to-read, independent LED displays for temperature, speed and time allow operator to view all settings at once. Provides repeatable and accurate results every time and is easily visible across lab benches. Timer will display elapsed time or, when programmed to user defined limit, will shut off unit when time reaches zero. Display will show last used settings, even after power has been turned off.
- Temperature calibration mode: Allows user to calibrate unit to an external temperature device
- Audible and visual signals will activate when system detects an obstruction or overload of the tray
- In timed mode, when the time reaches zero, alarm will sound 5 times, window shows“End“ and flickers all the time. Alarm can be stopped by touch any key
- Symbol illuminates when the temperature of the air in the chamber reaches 40°C and remains lit until temperature cools down.
- Channels fluids away from internal components
CE marked, TUV listed
|+5°C to 65°C|
|CE (230 V) & cCSAus (120 V)|
|43.2 x 27.9 x 27 cm (17 x 11 x 10.7 in.)|
|Cell cultures, bacterial suspensions and hybridizations|
|100 to 1200 rpm|
|41°F to 104°F|
|1 sec. to 160 hr.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok