Thermo Scientific™ Immuno Clear Standard Modules, Max. working volume: 330µL
Immuno Clear Standard Modules feature Nunc™, Immulon™ and Microtiter™ module plates that are developed for ELISA techniques and fit standard equipment.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 6404
Thermo Scientific™ Immuno Clear Standard Modules feature Nunc™, Immulon™ and Microtiter™ module plates that are developed for ELISA techniques and fit standard equipment. Their format provides flexible use of components with small sample sizes. The modules offer lot-to-lot reliability, well-to-well reproducibility and are backed by industry-leading quality standards and certifications.
Thermo Scientific standard modules are strip plates with solid modules that can be easily inserted and removed from their frame. This enhances the use of the plate with smaller sample sizes.
- Several strip formats: 8-well strip, 12-well strip, 16-well strip (two columns of 8 wells)
- Several well shapes: flat bottom, C bottom (radius edge), U shape wells, StarWells (wells have fins to increase the surface area and enhance performance)
- Several surfaces to maximize assay performance
- Modules remain in frame when inverted
- Stackable frame marked for lid orientation
- Polystyrene wells in polyethylene frame
- Ext. Dim.: 128 × 86mm
Choice of Surface
- PolySorp™, Immulon 1B, and Universal Binding (UB) for adsorption of hydrophobic molecules
- Medisorp™ and Immulon 2HB are slightly hydrophilic and bind a diverse range of biomolecules
- MaxiSorp™, Immulon 4 HBX, and Enhanced Binding(EB) are hydrophilic and ideal for antibody sandwich assays
- MultiSorp™ are very hydrophilic and works well for glycans and water soluble proteins
Free-standing modules. Cat. No. 95029440 and 464394 are certified. Frames and modules available separately. Sealing tape and strip caps are available. Color-coded modules are available on request. Contact your Customer Service or Sales Representative for further details.
|Unframed – Use Frame 6604|
|Certified for adsorption of IgG; CV of <5% between wells|
|320 Pk., 320 Cases|
|Immulon 4 HBX|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok