Cytiva TempliPhi™ 100/500 Amplification Kit
Use amplified DNA directly for cycle sequencing without purification. Cytiva illustra TempliPhi DNA Amplification Kits efficiently prepare DNA sequencing templates from circular DNA.
$475.00 - $2252.00
- Generate microgram quantities of template DNA from picogram amounts of starting material
- Completed reactions contain uniform quantities of DNA irrespective of input amount, allowing for use directly in sequencing reactions without quantification
- Amplify DNA from bacterial or M13 liquid cultures, colonies, plaques, glycerol stocks, or purified circular (plasmid or M13) DNA without the need for purification
- Simple protocol reduces time, labor, and consumables needed for template preparation, and workflow enables easy automation
- Contain separate, unmixed components for enhanced stability
|The product can be stored for 2 months or less at -20°C. For storage longer than 2 months, store at -70°CThaw components on ice and maintain at 0–4°C during handling. DO NOT warm above 4°C prior to amplification
|Sequencing Template Amplification Kits and Reagents
|4-18 h depending on starting material
|illustra TempliPhi DNA Amplification Kits efficiently prepare DNA sequencing templates from circular DNA.
|0.5mL Sample Buffer, 0.5mL Reaction Buffer, 20μL Enzyme mix and 50μL positive control pUC19 DNA
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok