Cytiva Single Cell GenomiPhi™ DNA Amplification Kit
Amplify whole genome DNA from as little as a single cell. Cytiva Lifescience™ illustra™ Single Cell GenomiPhi™ DNA Amplification Kit combines unique capabilities of Phi29 DNA polymerase with an optimized formulation to amplify genomic DNA from 1-1000 cells without background interference.
$825.00 - $2880.00
- For whole genome amplification of genomic DNA from as little as a single cell
- Novel clean-up process supresses background allowing sensitivity down to 1fg of input DNA
- Simple Isothernal strand displacement (MDA) technology using Phi29 DNA polymerase
- Amplifications can be completed in less than 3 hours with less than 15 minutes hands-on time
- Optimized to promote complete cell lysis with uniform denaturation of DNA prior to amplification
- Reaction time: 2 to 4 hours
- Product average size: >10kb
For SNP arrays, Next Gen Sequencing, aCGHRecommended Storage
Store the kit at -70°C. The enzyme mix must be stored at -70°C; all other components may be stored at -20°C
|Store the kit at -70°C. The enzyme mix must be stored at -70°C; all other components may be stored at -20°C.
|illustra™ Single Cell GenomiPhi™ DNA Amplification Kit
|Single Cell GenomiPhi Reaction buffer 1 x 275μL, Single Cell GenomiPhi Enzyme mix 1 x 25μL, Single Cell GenomiPhi Amplification mix 1 x 25μL, Single Cell GenomiPhi DTT Solution 1 x 100μL, Single Cell GenomiPhi Lysis buffer 1 x 100μL and Single Cell GenomiPhi Neutralisation buffer 1 x 100μL
|Single Cell GenomiPhi DNA Amplification kit combines the unique capabilities of Phi29 DNA polymerase with an optimized formulation to amplify genomic DNA from 1-1000 cells without background interference.
|Genomic DNA Amplification
|illustra Single Cell GenomiPhi DNA Amplification Kit
|2 to 4 hours
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok