Invitrogen™ iBlot™ 2 Transfer Stacks, nitrocellulose, regular size
Used to transfer proteins with the iBlot 2 Gel Transfer Device
Supplier: Invitrogen™ IB23001
The iBlot 2 Transfer Stacks are consumable stacks with integrated nitrocellulose transfer membranes for dry blotting of proteins. Each stack contains a copper coated electrode and appropriate cathode and anode buffers in the gel matrix to allow fast, reliable transfer of proteins.
- Increased shelf life
- Reduced and compact packaging
- Complete compatibility with iBlot 2 Gel Transfer Device
- The nitrocellulose membrane (0.2μm pore size) in this stack is composed of 100% pure nitrocellulose to provide high-quality transfer
- Membrane is compatible with commonly used detection methods such as staining, immunodetection, fluorescence, or radiolabeling
- Protein binding capacity is 209μg/cm2
Transfer Stack Sizes
- The regular size (13 x 8.3cm) of this stack is used for all Novex midi gels (or other midi gel types), two Novex mini gels (or other mini gel types), and E-PAGE™ 48 or 96 gels
- The mini size (8 x 8cm) is used for all Novex mini gels (or other mini gel types)
Proteins, Expression, Isolation and Analysis, Western Blotting
|Regular, 13.5 cm x 8 cm
|Store at room temperature.
|Less waste, sustainable packaging, sustainable disposal
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.