Cytiva HyClone™ Characterized Fetal Bovine Serum (New Zealand)
Enhance growth of cells with New Zealand sourced HyClone™ Characterized Fetal Bovine Serum.
Supplier: Cytiva SH30406.02IR2535
- HyClone Characterized Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS), New Zealand Origin is carefully collected, processed, and filtered in our own New Zealand facility.
- The great expanse of the Pacific ocean has protected New Zealand’s islands from many outside influences, both geographically and biologically.
- One of the benefits of this isolation is that New Zealand has the fewest reported bovine diseases in the world, making Characterized FBS, New Zealand Origin an excellent source of bovine serum as it offers greater security.
- Characterized FBS, New Zealand Origin is filtered through three sequential 100 nm (0.1 μm) pore size-rated filters.
- Before dispensing, each lot of serum is pooled to ensure uniformity and consistency between bottles (true pool technology).
|Progesterone, Chloride, Insulin, Inorganic Phosphorus, PTH, Glucose, Cholesterol, Copper, HDL, Magnesium, LDL, Selenium, Triglycerides, IgG, Gamma Globulin, pH, Phospholipids, Osmolality, Alkaline Phosphatase, Iron, Lactate Dehydrogenase, TIBC, SGPT, Percent Saturation, SGOT, B1, B2, B6, Niacin, Biotin, Retinol, Carotene, Tocopherol, B12, Folate, Vitamin C, 1, 25 Dihydroxy Vitamin D, Total Protein, Albumin, and Blood Urea Nitrogen|
|Fetal Bovine Serum|
|Bluetongue, Bovine Adenovirus, Bovine Parvovirus, Bovine RSV, BVDV, Cytopathogenic Agents, Hemadsorbing Agents, Rabies Virus and Reovirus|
|Store at or below -10°C|
|Sequential-filtered, 100 nm|
|Irradiated (25 to 35 doses)|
|≤ 20 EU/mL|
|≤ 25 mg/dL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok