Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Cytiva HyClone™ Defined Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS), US Origin
Widely used by cell culturists who have a concern for viral contaminants and require an extensive biochemical profile.
Supplier: Cytiva SH30070.03IH3045
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Assay results for over 50 components, with additional testing available
- Sourced and processed in the United States with complete traceability to origin
- Ultra-low endotoxin levels (≤ 10 EU/mL) for reduced research and production risk
- Serial 40 nm filter process removes up to 8 logs viral challenge
- Post-filtration treatments such as γ-irradiated and heat-inactivated options are also available
- Broad virus panel testing in accordance with 9 CFR 113.53
|Virus-Tested to 9 CFR Standard|
|≤ 10 EU/mL|
|Fetal Bovine Serum|
|Sequential Filtered, 40 nm|
|Irradiated (30-45 kGy)|
|≤ 10 mg/dL|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok