Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Cytiva HyClone Characterized Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS), Australian Origin
Enhance growth of cells with Australia sourced HyClone Characterized Fetal Bovine Serum.
Supplier: Cytiva SH30084.03
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- HyClone Characterized Fetal Bovine Serum (FBS), Australian Origin is sourced from Australian abattoirs approved by the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) or Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS).
- The Australian methods of animal husbandry exhibit excellent animal nutrition and healthcare.
- Australia is an island continent, thus making animal disease and control management easier than in most areas of the world.
- Characterized FBS, Australian Origin is filtered through three sequential 100 nm (0.1 μm) pore size-rated filters.
- Before dispensing, each lot of serum is pooled to ensure uniformity and consistency between bottles (true pool technology).
|Gamma Globulin Alkaline Phosphatase Lactate Dehydrogenase SGPT SGOT pH Albumin Blood Urea Nitrogen Creatinine Total Bilirubin Sodium Potassium Calcium Chloride Inorganic Phosphorus Iron TIBC Percent Saturation Glucose IgG|
|Sera should be stored at -10°C or lower. Once thawed, sera should be stored at 2 to 8°C|
|Bluetongue, Bovine Adenovirus, Bovine Parvovirus, Bovine RSV, BVDV Cytopathogenic Agents, Hemadsorbing Agents, Rabies Virus, Reovirus|
|USDA Regulations, AQIS|
|Sequential Triple Filtered, True Pool Technology, 100 nm|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok