Cytiva HyClone™ CDM4MAb Powdered Cell Culture Media
ADCF medium for use with hybridoma and myeloma cell lines.
Supplier: Cytiva SH30800.01
- Safety and Handling
- Product Certifications
HyClone CDM4MAb is a chemically defined and animal-derived component-free (ADCF) medium. This regulatory-friendly medium is designed to increase process yields for the manufacture of antibodies and antibody fragments for therapeutic use in a variety of engineered hybridoma and myeloma cell lines.
- Animal-derived component-free.
- Chemically defined formulation
- Designed for high cell yield and monoclonal antibody (MAb) production.
- Allows for direct or sequential adaptation
- Manufactured from traceable components according to cGMP guidelines
|2 to 8°C, away from light and moisture
|No Glutamine, No Poloxamer 188
Safety and Handling
ShelfLife : 36 months
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok