Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Humboldt Straight Tube Bunsen Burner
Noiseless burners allow separate control of both flame temperature and flame height
Supplier: Humboldt H6220
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Threaded-aluminum air-control sleeve
- Accurately machined, fine-pitch brass needle valve with internal stuffing box and self-sealing packing
- Quick adjustment provides a clear flame of any height between 0.5 to 12 in.
- Completely rustproof
- Octagon-shaped, nickel-plated, die-cast base, 3.5 in.
- Tapered and serrated gas inlet, 1cm
- Aluminum mixing tube
- Burners will produce in excess of 5000 BTU per hour at full valve opening
|800 to 1200 BTU|
|Noiseless burners allow separate control of both flame temperature and flame height|
|Octagon Shaped, Nickel-Plated, Die-Cast Base, Aluminum Mixing Tube|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok