Eisco™ Human Skeleton, Rod Mount - Half Painted, With ligaments
A life-size model of a human skeleton provides an incredible realism and detail for students. Pinned joints allow for the demonstration of limb movements. The skeleton is made of a fibrous material, finished in natural colors and mounted on a stand.
Supplier: Eisco™ AMCH1015AS
- Life sized model measuring 62 in.
- Articulated joints allow for movement
- Pelvic mounted on rod with wheeled base
- Skull opens for detailed structural analysis
- Left side hand painted by artisan to show muscular points of origin in red and points of insertion in blue, each numbered for your convenience along with ligaments
Warranty and Services
1 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Rod and Base
|Skeleton, Base, Manual
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok