Eisco™ Human Fetal Development Stages Model Set
Human Fetal Development Stages Model Set demonstrates 7 major stages of child birth.
Supplier: Eisco™ AM368AS
- Set of 7 anatomical cross sectional pelvic models during fetal development with descriptions on each
- Made of polyvinyl chloride (PVC) plastic for durability
- Hand-painted with vivid non-toxic paint
- Each model is mounted on a solid base measuring 18 x 14 in.
- (A) Fetal head settles into the pelvic inlet
- (B) First stage of labor when the uterus begins contracting irregularly
- (C) Dilation of the mother's cervix
- (D) Presentation of the head
- (E) Delivery and rotation of the babies head
- (F) Afterbirth and placenta
- (G) Strong contractions in the uterus expel the placenta
|Model, Fetal Development|
|Studying the Various Stages of Child Birth|
|18 x 14 in. (Base)|
|7 Individual Fetal Development Models|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok