Eisco™ Human Disarticulated Skeleton, Half (Skull Included)
This half disarticulated skeleton model comes with one hand and one foot fully disarticulated.
Manufacturer: Eisco™ AMCHA100ASHALF
- Life Sized:
- Male skeleton model, 62 in. tall before disarticulation, 23 intervertebral discs, 3 part skull with movable jaw
- Includes half of a full skeleton
- Detailed Bones
- Extraordinary amount of anatomical details represented
- Hand and foot are fully disarticulated for in depth study
- Medical Quality
- Very detailed medical quality anatomical model skeleton with bony landmarks, skeleton is not meant to be assembled and does not come with a stand
- Removable Skull Cap
- The skull has all structures present and the calvaria (skull cap) is removable with access to internal structure and it has the external acoustic meatus, the skull does not include nasal bones and there are no interior markings (such as the sphenoid), the mandible is not detachable (held in place by a spring)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok