Eisco™ Hot Plate Stirrer with Aluminum Top, Ambient to 250°C
Economical laboratory hotplate includes an integrated magnetic stirrer, metal support rod, clamp holder, and magnetic stir bar.
Manufacturer: Eisco™ HTMST100V1
- Independent controls for heat and stir speed
- Used for mixing liquid solutions
- Surface temperature is adjustable up to 250°C (480°F)
- Heating power output of 180 watts, enough to heat 500 mL of water to boiling in about 20 minutes at a low stirring speed
- Magnetic stirrer adjustable from 100 to about 2000 rpm and capable of stirring up to 2,000 ml (2 L) liquid volume.
- Plate size approx. 4.75 x 4.75 in. (120 x 120 mm)
- Plate is Aluminum
- Max. volume: 2000 mL
Warranty and Services
1 year limited manufacturer warranty
|Aluminum Top Plate, Clamp Holder, Fuse, Power Cord, Support Rod|
|Stir bar, Glassware|
|4.75 x 4.75 in.|
|Ambient to 250°C|
|Hot Plate Stirrer, Stirrer|
|100 to 2000 rpm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok