Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
Thermo Scientific™ Hot Plate, 38°C to 371°C, Aluminum
Shape: Square; Size: 12 x 12 in.; Max. Sample Load: 18.2 kg.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ HPA2245MQ
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Accessories Promotions
For constant temperature applications where requiring even heat (to 371°C)
- Large, aluminum heating surface and thermostatic controls for superior temperature uniformity and stability
- Thermostatic temperature control provides excellent stability
- Safe and reliable construction
- Cycle light indicates when power is being supplied to heating element
- Stainless-steel case provides optimal strength for heavy loads
- Epoxy-painted surface increases chemical resistance in corrosive environments
- Large 12 x 12 in. (30.5 x 30.5cm) and 12 x 24 in. (30.5 x 60.9cm) top plate surfaces accommodate up to 40 lb. (18.2kg) loads
Warranty and Services
|12 in. x 24 in.|
|100°F to 700°F|
|38°C to 371°C|
|12 x 24 in.|
|120 V, 50/60 Hz|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok